Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Curious?

Did you figure them all out yet? :)

Here are the answers to the Name That Christmas-Time Tune game I posted a few days ago.

1. 12 Days of Christmas

2. Joy to the World

3. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

4. O Little Town of Bethlehem

5. Little Drummer Boy

6. O Come, All Ye Faithful

7. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

8. Away in a Manger

9. What Child Is This

10. The First Noel

11. Walking in a Winter Wonderland

12. Hark, the Herald Angels Sing

13. Silent Night, Holy Night

14. I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In

15. All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

16. Go, Tell It on the Mountain

17. Once in Royal David's City

18. Do You Hear What I Hear?

19. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks

20. Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming

21. Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer

22. It Came Upon the Midnight Clear

23. Angels We Have Heard on High

24. Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock

25. The Nutcracker Suite

I eat up this kind of stuff, and wish there had been twice as many questions. :) The night we first played this at a dinner, I got all but two questions right. #11 and #25 both stumped me - the answer to the former felt like it was right on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't get it out, but I didn't have a clue about the latter! Jeff actually came up with "Nutcracker," and after that, it wasn't hard for me to chime in with "Suite," but without his help, I'd probably still be scratching my head about that one. My favorites are #13 (knight/night - I love that twist) and #21 (Rude Dolf - how funny!).

OK, enough frivolity. I'd better go wrap a Christmas gift or something...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I missed 10;19; 24; and 25. How fun!