Friday, May 15, 2009

Even Though He Had a Cold... *Updated*

...Tobin happily scooted around the park on Mother's Day, blessing me by his cheerful spirit and innate curiosity about all the things he discovered along the way.
Little blue-eyed sweetheart, I love you!

A quick update from California: Tobin, for the first time, pulled up to a standing position today!!!  He was near a circular toy chest full of his cousins' toys, and I had been helping him stand up beside it.  And then, he grabbed hold of the rim and did it ALL BY HIMSELF!  I'm so proud!  :)  I've noticed that his legs have gotten a lot stronger, and twice he's been able to balance by himself for a few seconds after I get him in a standing position.  He LOVES to stand, but today was the first time he's gotten himself in that position.  He's not breaking any world records for being the fastest baby to learn new physical skills, but he's right on schedule for his own timetable!  :)

1 comment:

Misty said...

What a cutie! And Yay for standing! I hope you all are having a great time!