Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm Daddy's Littlest Buddy

Sometimes I just hang out with my daddy.
Sometimes he reaches out and tickles me, and I have to laugh and scoot fast to get away from him.  He has long arms!
Sometimes I have to scoot back to him and make sure he hasn't fallen asleep or something silly like that.  Why would he want to sleep when he could watch me?
Sometimes he wipes my runny nose.  I don't mind the stream running down my face; but it must bother him because when I get close enough, he pulls out a tissue and grabs me and wipes it away.  Yuck!  I don't like that, Daddy!
But sometimes we just snuggle, and that's the best of all!
My daddy and I love each other a whole bunch!!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

This is really cute! You captured it and narrated it perfectly!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

What a sweet moment in the Sylvan Life.