Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hugs

~ Josiah and David at the park on Mother's Day

There's a story behind this pose (of course! doesn't every picture have a story behind it?).  :)  On Mother's Day, my mother and I played several duets for the prelude at our church; and because Jeff stayed home with Tobin that day (who had a little cold), Josiah and David were left without a parent in the pew to supervise them.  I had told them that I was going to be at the piano for a little bit and that I expected them to behave properly, stay in the pew, and be quiet...and they did.  When I returned to the pew, they were sitting with their arms around each other like this.  :)  Such sweetness!  Later at the park, I asked them to duplicate the pose...and that's the story behind this picture!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

cute picture, but the story is even sweeter!

ashleykaye said...

that's a great way to keep kids out of trouble! i'm going to remember that someday when eli has a sibling! ;o) thanks for sharing!

Charree said...

What a cute picture!