Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Already?

Over supper tonight, my dad mentioned that he noticed that even though I had changed the header of my blog, I hadn't posted anything new for a while.

Really? Has it been a few days? Is it truly Wednesday night already, and my last post was Sunday? Have I not written one tiny bit about our life this week? Have I not shared any pictures? Not even this one of Josiah and David hanging out with Tobin in the playpen?
Oh me, oh my,
How the time does fly!

So, hello, Wednesday...and goodbye. Soon Thursday will be here with a forecast of a "slight chance of blogging" with a "heavy busy-ness advisory." I'll see you sometime, dear blog...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love the new header, too. Don't forget to blog when you get a chance -- I look forward to hearing about your days, and I know you appreciate having a diary of the boys, too. But of course everything has its seasons.

Sally said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who lets older siblings play with the youngest in the crib or playpen. Paul loves to play with Hannah in her crib, and she loves it too.

Yes, the week is speeding by over here too! I know what you mean.

I think you new header is unique and beautiful.

pyrotechny said...

I like the header...NEAT!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Life comes before blogging! We totally understand! :)
Carrie

Margie said...

My mom called yesterday and said, "Are you going to do a new post?" I'm with you - this week is flying by. I love the header! It's perfect for your blog.

Margie said...

Just wanted to tell you I'm piddling around the house and have left the music on your blog on because I love it so much.

Mamajil said...

The week has flown by for me too! I love the picture of the boys.
Happy Friday!

Elizabeth said...

Hello Davene! The boys are all so precious! I cannot believe how big Tobin is now! It still seems like you just had him! Your right, where does the time go?

:)