Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ever-Increasing Glory


~ I took this photo on top of Reddish Knob; I loved how the setting sun reflected on this flower and made it light up so brilliantly - summer 2007

I have loved this verse ever since I memorized it for Carolyn Fields' discipleship group, way back in 1998 (I think).  Ah, sweet memories from that group of women, zealous for the Lord and His work!

Recently I've felt like my transformation into His likeness has been discouragingly slow; but even when I ache from the snail's pace of the tedious process, I rest in the assurance that He is doing the work.

All because of His glory.

May I reflect it more and more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I stumbled across your blog via Marie's blog. I'm a mum of four boys too and look forward to reading more about your houseful of boys!

I love your header photo too. Little toes are so cute!