Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Green...and A Big Ol' Thank You

I'm happy to report that, although Zorro has been spotted occasionally around here during the past two days, he's behaved himself quite well. Now he's the perfect gentleman - actually, gentlemen, since there seem to be three of him. Maybe later this week I'll post a photo of him them, if I can corner the sneaky big little guy(s) long enough to snap a picture.

I'm still kind of speechless about Monday's incident, especially when it comes to writing something for the blog. How do I follow up on that? But I do want to say a big thank you to everyone who commented with such kind words; you helped take the sting out of it and helped me see the hilarity of it a little more quickly than I would have otherwise.

Moving right along... My talented young friend at Emily Joy Photography is hosting a weekly photo challenge with a different theme each week. I thought it would be fun to play along this week, so here is my picture for the theme GREEN.
Green grass, a couple green dresses, going green by hanging clothes on the line: this picture has it all. :)

I'm off to check on my sleeping beauties Zorros and kiss them all good night one last time...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, Davene! I read your Zorro post and I can imagine all the different feelings you had!!! I know when I was little, my twin (Marie) and I got into our mom's expensive makeup. We did ourselves up and then colored the walls. We were fully encouraged by each other. :P

I am hoping the little Z's will come out! Thanks for sharing :)