Friday, July 4, 2008

I Love Technology!

Jeff was able to email me on Eric's laptop from Germany and include this picture of his lay-over in Frankfurt. Here he is with Steve and Loretta...
His email said that the first flight went fine with no problems or delays. He got a little sleep on the plane but was understandably tired and was hoping for more sleep on the next flight.

I was so surprised and excited to see an email from him as soon as I checked the computer this morning. Are we spoiled by technology or what? :)

2 comments:

Christin said...

OH sweet girl. You're not spoiled JUST by technology. That hubby of yours was very sweet to take the time to do all of that for you. I'm thinking HE spoils you more than a computer ever could.

You are truly blessed! And I'm SOOO thankful that you got to have that email this morning.

xo

Lisa said...

I'm sure your getting that photo and email from Jeff had to make you feel connected and almost together...so sweet of him to send it to you!!!