Sunday, February 22, 2009

Simple Sunday - Baby's First Gift

~ so thankful for this gorgeous afghan that my talented and generous friend Amy made and recently gave us, the first gift that The New Baby has received...being a baby of the family myself, I guess I'm extra sensitive to having something new for each child, something that was made or purchased just for them...this little child, whoever he or she might be, will be loved and cuddled and snuggled and adored as he/she is wrapped in this beautiful sunshiny blanket...perfect for our sunshiny July baby!
~ I usually only post one picture for Simple Sunday, but I love everything about this afghan so much that I decided to post two :)




4 comments:

Lisa said...

beautiful!!

Heart of Wisdom Academy said...

Hand-made gifts are the best gifts.

Debbie said...

Thanks for touring my grandsons room. We can't wait to see him in there. Thanks for all the prayers and thinking of us during this time. Looks like the surgery will be a go on Tuesday. Feeling so blessed, Debbie

Kristen said...

This is so special. My kids both have several blankets that were made just for them. I consider the handmade blankets one of the most treasured of all of their gifts.