Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TTT - Jesus in the Barbershop



I was originally planning to spend a longer chunk of time blogging tonight, but using my "free time" to help my parents clean up their office basement after it flooded yesterday was more important (and fun, too!). So for now, I'll just post a quick TTT and call it a night.
For the past two years, Jeff played the part of Jesus in the Easter play of the church we were a part of; but this year, it's not being held - not because of Jeff's absence (there are other people who could play Jesus, after all) but because of other factors. Josiah and David were discussing this over lunch yesterday, but didn't quite have all the facts straight. It made me smile to hear this:

Josiah: They're not doing the Easter play.
David: Why?
Josiah: Because Jesus isn't around.
David (emphatically): Yes, He is! He's in the barbershop!

What a high compliment to Jeff that David so easily interchanges him and Jesus. :)
~ pictures of David taken during our "family Christmas" on Saturday

5 comments:

Sally said...

That is really cute! I love hearing my children converse between themselves, and it sounds like your boys do the same thing. The little pictures into their minds are wonderful.

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Elizabeth said...

That is so so cute Davene!!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

That is so adorble! And a great shot of your son :)

Jolanthe said...

That is too cute! :)

Margie said...

This is hilarious!