Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Neglected to Mention...

...that I got a haircut!!

On Easter Sunday, after we had taken our friend Jenya back to northern Virginia, I got a wild hair and asked Jeff to cut my hair...and he got a wild hair and agreed! I really like it. I really, really, really like it.

I don't have a great picture of it, but this is one that either Josiah or David snapped a few days ago.
It's so much easier, so much lighter, so much less hair for Shav to grab! :) Perfect for this stage of life!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute!

Julie said...

I like it!

Valerie said...

you should have heard me gasp! :) I wasn't prepared for such a drastic cut. It looks good! Stylish. And I'm a bit jealous of the wash n' go abilities. (even though thats what I do...it shows) ;)

Sally said...

That's great! You don't know how many times I've been tempted to get drastic with my hair, for the sake of convenience. I may yet do it some day! You look great and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Margie said...

I love it! You're inspiring me to go shorter for my next cut at the end of this month.