Monday, February 12, 2007

California Dreamin'

We're off to the land of sunshine and warm weather!  Jeff's brother Mike is getting married on Sunday, and we're seizing the opportunity for a family vacation in beautiful California--to attend the wedding, visit family and friends there, and even cross the border for a trip to Tijuana, Mexico.  As long as we can get out of here before the approaching snowstorm hits, we should have smooth sailing--if the boys stay happy on the plane ride!  Both of them have flown before, but that was a long time ago...about a year and a half ago, actually.  It will be interesting to see how they do on the flight and what holds their attention and keeps them entertained.  In any case, a flight to California is not nearly as long as those flights to Israel used to be, so I'm not complaining!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

This is also one of my favorites, and my absolute favorite line of any song I know is .."All the saints of our God are gathering home; we will tell the stories of how we've overcome" :)

Tracy said...

This is also one of my favorites, and my absolute favorite line of any song I know is .."All the saints of our God are gathering home; we will tell the stories of how we've overcome" :)

Julie said...

I hope you are soaking up some sunshine, because we are iced in here today!