Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Anti-procrastination, Day Three


The project I finished today was a fairly time-consuming one, and I'm fortunate that I was actually able to get a really good start on it last Saturday while my mother kept the boys at her house. The project was organizing and deep cleaning David's room. I needed to go through his armoire, take out the clothes he's grown out of, put the clothes he's growing into in the armoire, get a couple more storage boxes from the garage, clean them off (they sure get dusty and spider-webby down there!), put labels on them, etc...plus normal cleaning and restocking of diapers in the drawer, etc...all the miscellaneous tasks of normal household upkeep! These pictures are of the closet in his room; this closet gets used for storage of all kinds of baby things as well as David's old clothes.

I love the sense of accomplishment that comes from finishing a task and crossing it off my list! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

WOW!!!! Good for you, Davene. What an accomplishment.