Thursday, December 4, 2008

You Wouldn't Know...

...from these pictures I took yesterday morning, but Tobin has been sick for the past few days. The night before last was particularly rough, with a number of pain-cry wakings--something that Tobin never does. He seems to be getting better though, and just has a bit of a runny nose left. The wonderful thing is that during daylight hours, Tobin was basically his normal cheerful self...the dear boy made it hard to believe that anything was really wrong with him.

Tobin also managed to squeeze out another new tooth; his second popped through the gum exactly a week after his first. Now I can't call him my "One-Tooth Wonder" anymore. "Two-Teeth Wonder" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Speaking of calling Tobin something, David has given Tobin a new nickname: Bobin. I have no idea why he calls him that, but he's been doing it for a while so it seems to have some permanence to it.

As for me, most of the time he's still "Tobin Bear." I may still be calling him that when he's 50.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, I'm sorry Tobin has been sick. Hannah has been sick for over a week now, and yesterday was about her worst. It was a head cold with stuffy nose. She has been having the night wakings and cryings, but, kinda like Tobin, about usual in the days. Finally today, she seems to be getting better. I sure can do without the night wakings!

Tobin looks like he has toys to entertain for a long time in that seat! He sure looks happy.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Why does it always work that way? They are sick one minute and then the next, the Tylenol kicks in or something, and they are fine!
Carrie

Polly said...

he is adorable, even when sick!!

Misty said...

Awww...it is hard to see little ones like that sick. I'm glad he is feeling better (especially since I'm sure those middle of he night wakings did nothing to help your pregnancy fatigue!)

jeanette said...

poor little guy! hope he gets to feeling better soon!

Margie said...

Your pictures are great! I'm assuming they were taken with the new Rebel...and please call him Tobin Bear when he's old. He'll appreciate it by then. And will love you for it.