Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Surprise Up My Sleeve

I've got something wonderful planned for someone wonderful, and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! If all goes well, by the time this posts (I LOVE the "Post Options" feature with Blogger so I can set the time for later!), the plan will be well underway. I so hope it all works out!

Meanwhile, here is a picture Jeff snapped of our big boys, saws in hand, at the Christmas tree farm a few weeks ago (the same one we went to last year, which I wrote about here...I just glanced back at it and had to laugh when I saw what Lisa wrote in her comment...well, yeah, we didn't think we'd have a tired pregnant lady this year, but God thought otherwise!). :) We were planning to all go for a whole family outing, but Tobin wasn't feeling well so he and I stayed here and kept the home fires burning while the others set off on their expedition.
Don't Josiah and David look so serious and determined and mighty? :)

4 comments:

Emily Joy said...

What fun! I LOVE getting Christmas trees! We got our tree at the same place...

Can't wait to hear about the surprise :)

Elizabeth said...

Suspense is a terribly mighty thing...hee hee...

Sally said...

What a fun time for your boys! I'm sure you'll have plenty of years to go with them in the future.

Wow! Are you good at building suspense, or what! I can't wait to read more about this!

Unknown said...

Great fun to cut your own tree! We did it one year but it was so hot and sweaty a job, that now we stick to a fake tree.
I wonder about your surpise?