Sunday, December 28, 2008

Simple Sunday - Extended Family

~ so thankful for the wonderful family time we had today!...thankful for cousins (the ones present in this picture, as well as the absent ones)...thankful that now there are six children on this couch, instead of the five we snapped a picture of last Christmas!
~ also thankful for my brother David and the special relationship we've had through the years...I always have to take a picture of the two Davids in my life...it's fun to compare how they're changed through the last few years!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

What a good looking bunch! It was so funny...Sunday afternoon we were driving out to Aaron's sister's house for the Johnson Christmas gathering and when we passed Sylvan Drive I saw David and your Dad walking toward your parents house! Ha! What timing! Haven't seen him in, um, about 13 years or so. :)

Glad you guys had such a wonderful time together.

PS. Thanks so much for all the info on the blog book. And yes, I would love to come see it sometime! As soon as Blurb and Blogger become friends again, I am going to start on mine! :)