Sunday, April 5, 2009

Simple Sunday - Paint on the Wall

~ thankful for this smear of blue paint on my bedroom wall...also thankful for the ladder that's currently in the room (not a normal part of my decorating scheme!) and the total mess that is present everywhere in that room (which would normally drive me bonkers)...why?  because my bedroom is getting painted!!!...I've only been thinking about this and planning it for the past five years or so (no exaggeration), so to say I'm a little excited is an understatement  :)
He has made everything beautiful in its time.
Ecclesiastes 3:11


4 comments:

Emily Joy said...

What a beautiful color!

Margie said...

I always look forward to seeing what your Simple Sunday will be about. Thanks for starting a great tradition! And I'm glad you have a newly painted room to look forward to after a long, and hopefully worthwhile, wait.

Sally said...

How exciting! Are you doing the painting? That would be an undertaking, with three little ones running around. I hired my sister to paint Paul's bedroom just before Hannah was born--there was no way I was doing it myself (and I dislike painting).

I can hardly wait to see it when it's finished. I'm happy for you.

Heart of Wisdom Academy said...

Hi Davene,
Glad all is well with you. That paint color matches my bedroom. "Great minds think alike". :0)