Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Shavs

Shortly after Shav was born, I wrote a post explaining the meaning of his name and our process for choosing it. In that post, I mentioned a teddy bear who is the original Shav. While unpacking our Christmas decorations a few weeks ago, I was happy to see his friendly face again; and of course, I planned to take a picture of both our Shavs together. My opportunity finally came this afternoon when the other boys were sleeping and I was having sweet one-on-one time with Shav.

Without further ado (because I'm sick as a dog and can hardly sit up to type), I present:

Shav the Boy

and

Shav the Bear!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

adorable picture!


hope you are feeling better soon.

Mamajil said...

Oh my I hate that you are ill!!! But I must say that is one cute cute picture!!!! Shav is so adorable and getting so big!!!
Praying for you to feel better soon!

Sally said...

Oh no! You're sick! That's awful. I hope it doesn't last long and that someone can help you.

That's a really cute picture. It's hard to believe Shav the boy is nearly 6 mo. old!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable picture you took!

I hope you are feeling better today :)

Polly said...

Feel better soon!

That is the cutest photo ever!!! I absolutely love it!