Thursday, January 7, 2010

What Is Black and White...

...and red all over?

A newspaper.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I wasn't born yesterday. I've heard that one before. It's been around a while. (Quite a while according to this info; apparently it appeared in riddle collections as early as 1917!).

But what else?

A zebra with a sunburn?

Well, OK, I guess so.

An embarrassed skunk?

Um...yeah.

A chocolate sundae with ketchup on top?

Yuck.

Let me just tell you...




It's our newly-redone bathroom that's black and white and red all over! At least, it will be, once our friend, the painter, finishes the job.

Goodbye, wood trim. Hello, crisp white!

Goodbye, white walls. Hello, color!!

7 comments:

Misty said...

we're painting our bathroom as well...not red and white and black though

ashleykaye said...

love the colors! looking good!

Mamajil said...

very cool!!! you will have to post pics of the finished project!!

Sally said...

That does look beautiful! I'm glad you're getting to do some nice changes to your home.

Unknown said...

very exciting -- aren't you brave to have a red bathroom? I'm sure it will look stunning.

Stacey said...

Nice choices, I can't wait to see photos when you are all done.

Margie said...

Exactly like ours! How fun to think we'll have matching bathrooms.

By the way, I might save these jokes for Elizabeth; telling and re-telling jokes (like the zebra with the sunburn) is so, her thing right now. And I'll try to laugh every time...