Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Treasured Tobin Turns Terrific Two on This Tremendous Tuesday

There's nothing like a birthday to liven things up, bring extra excitement to our days, and energize me! Especially a birthday with this number candle on the cake...
...for this sweet (adorable, precious, incredible, handsome, smart, talented, one-of-a-kind) boy.
I hope to write more about the birthday tomorrow and share many more pictures, but I couldn't let this day pass without posting at least a little something to wish my dearly loved Tobin Bear a very happy birthday!!!

And many, many more... :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely photo -- Tobin's sould shines through it. Happy birthday 2-year-old! (And well done Davene for being such a lovely mother for the last 2 years.)

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Tobin!!

Lisa said...

What a sweetie...with BEAUTIFUL eyes!
Happy Birthday Mr. Tobin!!

Sally said...

Wow! What a handsome guy he has become! And that cake looks delicious! I think you're doing a great job.

Bek said...

Happy Birthday! Remember this time 2 years ago???!! :)

I commented on a post a bit down too, the other day....something about the kids taking each other's vitamins....my levi has tried to sneak the older boys' vitamins too!!! :)

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Tobin!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Tobin! Can't wait to hear more about his special day. :)