Sunday, August 24, 2008

Simple Sunday - Cardinal at Feeder

~ thankful for birds at the feeder (after a summer of unintentionally "forgetting" to feed them, it's nice to see them back!) ~
Last week, Mamajil suggested in the comments that I set this up with Mister Linky so that others could participate. A great idea...except I had no clue how to do it! :) Well, you learn something new every day (or every week), so I did my best and I think I've figured out how to do it. If you're interested in this, feel free to play along; I'd be delighted to see what others' Simple Sundays look like. But please, no pressure whatsoever. Really. :)

5 comments:

JusFrugal said...

I tried linking up to you but I'm not sure it worked

http://juslivinglean.blogspot.com/2008/08/simple-sunday.html

Davene said...

Justine, it did work; good job! :)

If you click on the Mister Linky box, it takes you to a different page where your name and link appear.

For next week, I'll try to do it differently so the name and link appear in the actual blog text rather than a separate page. But I'm just learning, so we'll see how it all goes! :)

Thanks so much for leaving a comment and your link!

Margie said...

LOVE the picture. I might try this Mr. Linky thing soon.

Mamajil said...

I am so excited I just linked up!!!
This is going to be fun another blog first for me :)

I am trying to catch up on everyone's great posts the tropical storm and school has not allowed me the time...we still had power outages today...ugh but this linky thing was a perk
Have a great day!!

Lisa said...

I haven't forgotten your request from long ago...for photos from around where I live.;-) It will happen real soon since Scott is gone more...I need something to occupy my time. haha! PLUS I was waiting until the new President's residence was finished...it's beautiful and HUGE!