Thursday, August 28, 2008

Too Busy Having Fun...

...putting up fall decorations to blog much tonight.
I know it's technically not fall yet; but around these parts, it seems like the weather has conspired to make it feel like fall is here in force. "Aha," it says, "if you're going to start school already, I'll just go along with it and pretend that fall is here. No more summer weather for you!" That, however, remains to be seen as we could potentially still have hot weather in the next month or so; but I, for one, have thoroughly enjoyed the cool, rainy days we've had this week.

Before I sign off for the night and go play with the decorations, I did want to include a few pictures of my favorite 7 month-old (who also happens to be my favorite 3rd son, as well as my favorite Tobin in the whole world!). Doesn't he look relaxed in these arms?
And whose arms are they? Why, Grandpa's, of course, who happens to be one of Tobin's favorite people!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

darling baby!

Mamajil said...

what a priceless picture!!!
Have fun with your fall decorations!!
It's still so HOT here that I can't quite think of fall yet....
Have a great weekend!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Adorable baby! And Happy Fall! I agree...my decorations are coming out this weekend too! Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Carrie

Christy said...

I'm ready for Fall too. I bought some mums today and have pulled out a few decorations. It's very typical that here in Ohio we could still have temperatures in the 80's through September. I can't wait for those cool, crisp days!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your onion dip... yum!

~Christy

Foxy5 said...

Oh, I can't wait to put up my fall decorations! I'm trying to wait until Sept. If I don't set limits for myself I'd have fall decorations up in June. :)

I did plant some mums yesterday though. Fall is my favorite time of year. The colors are just amazing.

Happy decorating!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet heart. He is getting so long!

Sally said...

I enjoyed the cool weather too. Now, this week, I think we'll be sweating again!

Margie said...

GREAT pictures of Tobin! What a treasure to have captured that perfect moment.