Monday, April 9, 2007

The Davids, Then and Now

Oct. 10, 2005

Apr. 9, 2007

I usually get a little misty-eyed whenever I see my brother David holding my son David. I'm so glad we live close enough so little D can grow up knowing his uncle!
Random thoughts as I look at these two pictures...
~ Isn't it interesting that in both of them, big David is wearing a gray, long-sleeved Outer Banks t-shirt? It's not the same t-shirt...I think he gets a new one every year...but obviously his style hasn't changed much in the last year and a half. :)
~ Doesn't little David look kind of funny in the first picture? He was such a little guy then, with such BIG eyes.
~ And wow, doesn't little David look so adorably cute in the second picture? (Of course, I think he looks cute in the first picture, too...but doesn't he look the real kind of cute in the second one???) :)

1 comment:

JFisher777 said...

that is really cool! I love to see the comparison! Nice!