Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Not My Ordinary Jeeping Outfit

In the summertime, I love wearing long knit dresses. They are so cool, so comfortable, so easy to wear. Recently I have ordered a couple of dresses like this through eBay and have had a few successes and a few failures. I am very pleased with the dress I'm wearing in this picture; I liked it even better when it arrived than I did when I saw it on eBay. But two dresses I received recently are way too small for me so I passed them along to a friend. Oh well, eBay can be a little hit or miss, but I still enjoy it, especially because we sell things through eBay and then have some "free" money to spend as we wish through that site!

Normally I wouldn't wear this on a jeeping expedition in the forest, but our adventure was so unexpected that I decided not to change my clothes but just to go like this. :)

No comments: