Monday, May 28, 2007

Where Do I Even Start???




Trying to get caught up with this blog is like swimming against the current--if the river would just stop flowing for a minute, I could get somewhere!!! Instead life continues at a rapid pace, and each day there are numerous things that I could write about. When I miss a few days like I did this weekend, it feels a bit overwhelming...and late at night is not really the best time to get started catching up! So I'll just write a bit, and then plan (with as much hope as I can muster) to write more tomorrow. :)


Today was a lovely day--drive south through gorgeous countryside, unexpected stop at a waterfall, lunch and time to wade in the river at Humpback Bridge. So much more I could say, but these pictures will have to suffice--for now!


2 comments:

New Mom said...

It is so pretty and green out that way! Looks like you guys had fun!

Davene said...

Oh, it is so green! Such a lush area of vegetation--quite different than the other places we've lived (Southern California and Tel Aviv, Israel). We've had the privilege of driving across the USA twice, and the change in landscape/foliage, etc. as we go from state to state is really incredible. Such a diverse country in which we live!!!