Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Can You Give Me a Hand?

...or at least, your pinky???

This morning, one of the neighbor girls spent a few hours with us; and when it was time for her to leave, I went to the door to help her with her jacket and see her off. When I came back to the couch, this is what I found. David, being always attentive to his little brother's needs, was kindly letting Tobin suck on his little finger (like he occasionally sees Jeff or I do for Tobin). But that didn't stop David from simultaneously sucking his thumb. Oh, no, he's quite the accomplished multi-tasker! I just love these little guys. :)

8 comments:

Misty said...

That's too cute!

Anonymous said...

How precious. What a heart warming moment!

Tim and Michelle said...

I love that....that is SOOO sweet!!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Lisa said...

That is the cutest!! I bet you ran and got that camera super fast!!:-)

Kristy said...

That is soooo precious! How hysterical. He really is looking out for his little brother. ;)

Foxy5 said...

That is adorable! Good job getting the camera before the moment was over. :)

Crystal said...

Multi-tasking at it's best. :-) Sooo cute.

pyrotechny said...

I LOVE THAT PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!