Monday, November 24, 2008

In a Cave

Blah!

That's exactly how I feel today...which is exactly why this post is going to be very short--and why I need the reminder of the plaque pictured belows: "For everything give thanks." Really? Everything?
Day 24 - I'm so grateful that Jeff rescues me from my predicaments, like when I let a package get rained on and the label smears and becomes completely unreadable and the mail carrier can't take it and I don't know how to print a new one and I don't know what to do. Between Jeff (and my mom, who took the freshly re-labeled package to the post office for me), I'm in good hands.

There was one happy thing that happened today, but I can't say what it is yet because Josiah wants to be the announcer of good news to Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa at the supper table. If I wrote it here, they might read it and spoil the surprise. I'll write what it is--tomorrow.

Back to my cave, I go...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello cave dweller! I can't wait to hear the happy news!! If your weather is anything like ours, being in a cave might be warmer, drier, and quiet.

Hugs.

See you soon.

Crystal said...

I'm with you in the blah department today. Must be the weather.

It sure was good to see your pretty face the other day. You're looking radiant. :)

Margie said...

Just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts. We all have days like this on a regular basis. They're never fun, though. But many hurrahs for the package salvation. It's Provision, isn't it?

Sally said...

Well, I have those times too, and this evening is one of them. The day is drawing to a close way to quickly and I realize how little I have gotten done and how soon it will be late. And, I sure don't feel appreciated or like people even care if I do a good job.

Anyway, enough whining. I'm not helping your cave very much.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Hang in there!

(I must add that my children have been wonderful today.)

New Mom said...

Davene, I haven't had time to blog much but I just read some of your recent posts. Congratulations! I guess I shouldn't be afraid of another boy, it looks like you are doing quite well with your 3.5! I can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or a girl-- you just *have* to tell us ASAP!

Misty said...

It's tomorrow and I'm still waiting..lol j/k, can't wait to hear the good news