Saturday, January 3, 2009

Busy Today...

...putting away Christmas decorations, a job which seemed to take forever and still isn't done.
But not too busy to seize the chance to take Tobin outside in the "warm" (50 degree) weather for some fun in his swing. He was happy here while I fed the chickens and dogs and while I spent a little time taking a picture that I'd been thinking about for a while and that I'll share tomorrow. I was happy to get this picture of Tobin because it shows his two teeth (if you click on the picture, it will enlarge so you can see it). It's amazing to think he'll soon be a year old!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Tobin looks so big in this picture! He sure is growing up!

Margie said...

Wow - two teeth! How exciting! And so many more to come (and that I do hope won't be too rough on you).