Sunday, January 25, 2009

Simple Sunday - Brotherly Bonding

~ thankful for the sweet relationship these boys have with each other...admittedly, there are ups and downs, times of peace and times of strife; but we seem to be in a period of them mostly getting along, usually figuring out how to work out conflict without too much parental intervention, and almost always heartily enjoying each other's company...I knew all three of them were close, but I didn't realize just how close until I discovered Josiah and David letting Tobin suck on their toes one day this week...I didn't know whether to laugh or say "ewwwww"...so I did both, then grabbed the camera to snap a picture before the moment ended :)
~ I was unclear with my blog instructions last week and made it confusing with the giveaway and Mister Linky being on the same day...I'll try to clarify this week by saying if you do a Simple Sunday post on your blog and want to share it, please do so by using Mister Linky to link to that post directly...I LOVE to see what little things (or not-so-little things) my blogging friends are grateful for each week!...besides that, if you have a comment to leave, feel free to do so in the regular comment box...and by the way, I know the Mister Linky box says, "Please leave a comment after linking"...suit yourself on that one; either way is fine with me, and I'll find you regardless :)

5 comments:

Margie said...

I love this picture, Davene, and especially notice Tobin with Josiah and David. Before, it's always been the two big boys together. I think I might have a good Simple Sunday photo for next week. And thank you for your comment yesterday. I hope you know how much I love your blog, and am so glad we connected through this medium. What a blessing your friendship is!

Misty said...

I love it when they get along. My kids seem to be getting along well now too and I often find them reading to each other or playing games with each other (they especially love whac-a-mole because even Elissa can play!) I'm glad to see your boys getting along! (about the sucking the toes thing, my kids do strange things like that all the time..lol)

Sally said...

Ewww, I hope they were walking in relatively clean areas! Hannah and Paul like to put their own feet in their mouths, but they haven't tried each other's yet!

I'm glad their getting along well for you. I hope it continues.

Sally said...

I did your Mr. Linky thing. I put up an "Our Sunday" post, which is my version of "Simple Sunday" (you'll see why). I hope this links to it.

Kristen said...

Tobin really does look like one of the big boys now. What a special family you have! And it looks like you are on your way to being the winner of my little drawing...:)