Wednesday, September 5, 2007

To Have the Heart of a Child, Part One

Josiah has really been enjoying SINGING his prayer to God at night, and it's such a pleasure to hear his words and melody. So creative, so much from the heart. Last night I asked him if I could make a little video of him, and he was willing. In case you can't understand the words, this is what Josiah is saying...

Thank You, God, for all the things that You give me.

Thank You, Lord, for just everything You give me.

But the special things are my friends and family.

I love you, Lord.

In Jesus' name, amen.

3 comments:

Julie said...

This is precious! Kirk and I enjoyed watching Josiah. Kirk's comment was "that was cute"...Maybe you have a future composer/worship leader on your hands! You never know!!!

Jolanthe said...

Davene -

How sweet! I absolutely love watching kids worship and pray. Just hits a part of your heart that you can't explain. :)

Thanks for leaving comments on my site - I'm guessing you came through Crystal? :)

Jolanthe

New Mom said...

Now that is a video clip to treasure! Did I detect a small country accent? I love the line "but the special things are my friends and family." How sweet!