Saturday, September 29, 2007

Josiah in the Jeep

The chocolate-covered strawberries are made for tomorrow...the chicken is in the crockpot...the hymns have been practiced (for my first time leading hymns at our church service tomorrow)...the washer has stopped whirling, and the clothes are ready to be transferred to the dryer...and I have one minute to blog. :)

Here are a couple of pictures from the week. Wednesday was a gorgeous day (as were many of the other days this week)--the perfect kind of day for taking the top off the Jeep and going for a spin--out in the air, wind rushing in your face, voice impossible to hear above the roar of the engine--what could be better? :) That evening, we all piled in the Jeep and had a family picnic outing, then headed to Kline's (our local ice cream place) for some delicious ice cream.

What boy doesn't sit in his daddy's Jeep and long to be the driver??? :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boys seem to have a strange affinity with cars, don't they? My little one would happily play in the car for hours -- I really should just take my book and sit in the back seat one morning with him! But then I always seem to be drawn into these games, and have to think of destinations to 'drive' to. I do still wonder, though, is it nature or nurture?
PS My but your little boy is starting to look grown up!