Monday, February 25, 2008

Boys in the Bathtub

Rub-a-dub-dub, three boys in the tub...and no little boy parts visible! :)
~ Last night, for the second time, I gave Tobin a bath in the big bathtub. It's really convenient for me to pop him in there at the beginning of the big boys' bath, and yesterday both Josiah and David thought it was fun to hold Tobin in the bathtub (of course, I kept my hands on him at all times, too, even if you can't see it in the bottom picture!). After Tobin has a bath, I simply cannot stop smelling him--there's nothing like that fresh, clean, baby smell!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I still sniff both of my munchkins after baths, I love clean babies (well, dirty ones too)!

Crystal said...

Oh, the baby smell...it makes my heart pitter patter. :0)

Christin said...

Makes me want to go upstairs and give all my girls a bath. Raegan LOVES taking a bath with her sisters. By herself? nope. She could do without, thank you very much. :D

Anonymous said...

I miss that smell. My little guy is coming up on 2 and I think I'm ready to have another. Of course only if it is God's will...

God has really blessed you with 3 adorable boys!