Sunday, February 3, 2008

Brother Pictures

I have so many thoughts I'd like to write down--and so many pictures I'd like to share. But time is scarce, and I feel like I'm getting further and further behind in all areas of life, including this blog. I did want to post a little something tonight though, just to check in and say that we're still here. :)

~ I love this picture of Josiah and Tobin from earlier this week.~ I took this picture tonight before we went down the hill to watch the first half of the Super Bowl at my parents' house. I'm so blessed to have these three little men in my life.


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

They are so cute! I love watching little boys with babies! My youngest brother (he's 8) gets so put out by his older siblings who get to Biscuit before he does, he loves to hold him and fights for the chance!

Kristy said...

Precious pictures, Davene! What beautiful little men!