Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 23

Ah, a fresh start! A new day...new week...new month...I love it! A great opportunity to approach life with renewed energy and vision!

Here are a few more pics from our vacation. With so many big belly shots, how could I choose just one??? I think it's especially amusing that Jeff's photography makes me look as big as the lighthouse: the power of perspective... :)
~ this is technically a 22-weeks-and-5-days picture, but I wanted to sneak it in here anyway
~ 23 weeks and playing in the water...when I saw this picture, I thought that it looked like I'd shoved a basketball under my shirt...after I got home and was reading about this stage of pregnancy, I learned that the uterus is about the size of a soccer ball now...I wasn't surprised
~ another week 23 pic



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful. We are in the home stretch here... 5 more weeks and it really does feel like a stretch! :) I was thinking of you and thought I would pop in on the blog to see how Life on Sylvan Drive was going... have a wonderful October!
Sharon Hicks