Thursday, October 4, 2007

As If

I thought life would slow down a little after we returned from vacation...AS IF life ever seems to slow down!

But now, if anything, the next few weeks will be even more packed with activity...AS IF life could possibly get any busier!

Tomorrow we have some friends coming to spend the weekend with us. They live in North Carolina now, but we know them from California and haven't seen them in years. We're so excited about their visit (even Josiah, who doesn't even remember them a bit)! :) A few days after they leave, Jeff's mom comes to spend a week with us, and we take off for Pennsylvania and New York where we will get to see Niagara Falls and spend some time with more friends who are from California but who happen to be visiting family in New York while we're there. It's always great to have Grandma Fisher here with us, and we're looking forward to that family time so much!

After she leaves, I think life will slow down. Of course, I've thought that before and been wrong...so I'm not holding my breath. :)

I say all that to say this: if I don't get much written in the next week or two, at least you'll know where I am...and you won't be able to say I didn't warn you! :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sounds like a fun week! THe 24 week photo of you and friend is cute! I haven't had any friends due around the same time as me, but I was always bigger than they were at the week marks. (i.e. their 24 weeks and my 24 weeks looked like night and day)
Have fun with your visits!

Julie said...

I understand and am feeling the same way myself! Have a great weekend!

Christin said...

Ahh...be released from the blog-have-to. You'll be missed...but I guess I COULD always call you. Hm...miracles never cease. ;)