Monday, October 15, 2007

Home Again - Again!

It seems like such a short time ago that I was writing about getting back from our trip to the beach and trying to get caught up, etc. And now--here I am again--getting back from a trip, trying to get caught up, not having enough time for everything, etc. This feels so familiar! :)

I'm optimistic that in the next few days I'll have time to write more, but for now here are a few pics to show what we've been up to...
~ soaking in the view from our hotel room at Niagara Falls
~ eating chocolate in Hershey, PA
~ and most of all, relishing the time we have with this special lady--doesn't Jeff's mom look splendid in her designer Niagara Falls rainwear? :)

4 comments:

Christin said...

I LOVE Niagara Falls! And can't wait to hear more about your trip. You're a busy woman these days, eh? ...and an ever-adorable preggie lady!

Julie said...

What a beautiful view! Welcome home and thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Last year, the Chocolate World exhibit was re-done. Haven't been back. Pre-renovation, my nieces and nephew (lived 15 minutes away from Chocolate World...my brother worked @ the PSU-Hershey Med. Center) loved giving the tour to out of towners! (They loved the animitronic cows that mooed!)

Davene said...

Andrew, I can see why they loved that tour...yeah, the cows are nice...but the free chocolate at the end is what I'm talking about! :)