Monday, October 8, 2007

Week 25

I had another picture in mind for this week 25 post; but when I saw this one, it made me laugh so much that I had to use it! How far along does Josiah look in his pregnancy? Honestly, all I see are his poky little ribs sticking out! :) Does he really think I'm TRYING to stick my tummy out this far? Does he think I could possibly hold it in if I tried? :)

In the good news department, my dad checked my blood pressure last night, and it was down to 120 over 60. I am very grateful for that.

In the embarrassing news department, I had taken a nap one day on the couch, and Josiah had come down after his nap and got on the couch to snuggle with me for a few minutes. Suddenly, the phone rang, and I tried to get up to answer it. I tried...and I tried...but I had such a crick in my back that I literally could not get up until long after the phone had stopped ringing. I wasn't thrilled that my son saw me lying there like a beached whale, moving at a snail's pace in my useless attempt to get up quickly. My pride took another hit...and he got another lesson in the reality of having a pregnant mama!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

OK, that picture is hilarious!
I remember a few beached whale moments too. My worst one was pulling a muscle in my back while at the pediatritions with Audrey. I thought I was goung to have to call my parents to come pick us up. I sobbed the whole way home, somehow managed to get in the house, then had to call my MIL to come help me 'til my younger sister came to help me out. I was stuck in a chair for about 2 days.
You sound busy but like you're having lots of fun. Have a nice visit with Jeff's mom!
BTW, I hate deep water too. I can swim, but I panic in water over my head.

New Mom said...

You'll have to ask Josiah "when is he due" for me.

Unknown said...

What a lovely maternity dress -- it looks very smart and stylish. The photo is darling!

Family W said...

Cute picture!! :)

Christin said...

CUTE CUTE!!!! ...and you're not so bad looking yourself. *wink*

(you truly ARE adorable)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute photo!