Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Proof of Accomplishment

I forgot to include these pictures in my last post; but here it is: proof that our baby's dresser and armoire is organized and ready for his arrival. Now if it's this neat when he's about 2 months old, that will truly be a miracle!

I love our baby boy clothes so much that I get a smile on my face simply from seeing these photos! So many memories already attached to each item of clothing...so many more memories to be built in the months ahead...




6 comments:

Unknown said...

And people wonder how stay-at-home mums can possibly fill all their spare time! It's a wonder we have any spare time at all. Your baby's closet looks lovely and welcoming -- lucky little boy!

New Mom said...

Lovely furniture!

Davene said...

Thanks! I well remember picking out this furniture before Josiah was even born. He used it until we moved to Israel, then we debated selling it but decided instead to store it. I'm so glad we did, because David got to use it and now Baby #3 will get to use it, too. It was a good investment! :)

Christin said...

So...does "Baby #3" have a name yet? ;)

Love the furniture! But the clothes look so foreign to me. Dark Blues, Light Blues, Aqua Blues... I'm so used to every possible shade of PINK staring back at me and my pack of girls. :)

Julie said...

Just sneaking over to say hi. Thanks for your encouraging words. You look great, by the way!!! Hugs!

Crystal said...

Oh, Davene...you are light-years ahead of me. I have nothing ready, yet. I've been nesting in the rest of the house but I've done nothing for this poor little baby. We do have some clothes stored in the attic that a friend gave me. We have a bassinet in a box somewhere. I'll get around to organizing someday, hopefully sooner than later. ;-)