Saturday, May 3, 2008

Beauty in the Guest Room

With so many beautiful flowers in bloom at this season of the year, I knew I wanted to add a bit of color to the guest room before our guests arrived last weekend. But what flower(s) to choose? This orange-pink tulip caught my eye as I wandered outside, scissors in hand; and between the beauty of that (compliments of God Himself), the beauty of the vase (a woman with a jar on her head; Jeff bought it for me in Israel), and the beauty of the painting (done by Jeff's father who was an enormously-talented artist), I was well pleased.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Your tulip is beautiful as is the painting!

Anonymous said...

I love tulips!! The color is amazing, the vase is beautiful and wow what an amazing artist!

In case I didn't get my point accross, I love it!!

Carl8ta said...

i love it that you paried the flower with the painting! I always say the flowers should be a 'part' of the room - thanks for showing off the painting too :)