Thursday, May 1, 2008

Grandma Love

In honor of my mother...and for her to enjoy while she's recovering from pneumonia...here are some special grandmother pictures.
~ this one came in an email that someone forwarded to me...I can't remember who sent it or what the context was for this picture, but I love it...it reminds me of my own grandmother who died in 1999 and was my last surviving grandparent...I remember grieving during my last visit with her because she would never get to see my children...I'm so glad my children know their grandmother so well
~ April 2005...my mother and Josiah at King David Hotel in Jerusalem...that hotel is the most special one in the whole world, in my opinion! :)...and I'm happy that my mom got to visit it when she was in Israel for David's birth (and in Jerusalem to celebrate Passover there)...and I'm grateful that on so many occasions, she has held my children's little hands in hers
~ April 2005...Mother holding newborn David

~ Mother holding David's hand...one of my recent favorite pictures...actually, the picture is not new; I took it on our way to the beach last September...but recently I tweaked it a little on Picasa, and I like the way it turned out

I love you, Mother, and I hope and pray you get better soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of David and Grandma's hands.

I'm saying a prayer for your Mom that she will get well soon and get back to enjoying her grandsons!

I love that you are so kind and thoughtful in blessing your loved ones when they are sick. You are a treasure.