Monday, May 5, 2008

Best Load of Laundry All Day

Guess what we brought in from the clothesline in our laundry basket today? David was delighted by it...
...in fact, both big brothers were thrilled...
...by their baby brother Tobin, who got to relax on a blanket under the shade of our backyard maple while I hung out a load of laundry, then had his first laundry basket ride ever. Soon Josiah was clamoring for a ride of his own. Sorry, my boy, you're way too big for that. :)
And look who's peeking under the lilacs on our kitchen table while he eats a slice of orange?

The lilacs are in full bloom these days, and we cut a bouquet of them to fill our home with their heady fragrance. I absolutely love lilacs. I'll take a home-grown bouquet of them any day. Too bad their blooming season will soon be over...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Tobin in the basket. You can just see the amazement he feels when he sees his big brothers.

Pretty flowers. Wish we had smell 'o vision.

Marie said...

Yeah I agree with Jaedan's Mom! Tobin is adorable! WHAT FUN!!
Yes we want Smell 'O vision! They look so beautiful on your table!

New Mom said...

What gorgeous flowers!

Margie said...

The laundry pictures made my day.

Beth said...

gardening for? Your flowers are AMAZING! You could teach me a thing or two it looks like! I just love your blog entry. I can just smell spring all over it!

Beth said...

oops, my first sentence was cut off. It said something about how your gardening was much better than mine - the wording seemed a bit more clever than that, but oh well. :)

Lisa said...

Tobin looks so cozy!

I love lilacs too! Just that they are they making me sneeze. A. Lot.

Adorable photos!