Sunday, March 8, 2009

Simple Sunday - David

~ thankful for our darling David, who remains a ball of sunshine even when he's feeling under the weather...he finally started acting a little sick last evening...through the first few days of this cold (or virus or whatever in the world it is), he was his normal cheerful, energetic self...but last night while we were eating supper, he finally lost his spunk and laid his sweet head down and fell fast asleep at the table...you know he's tired if he doesn't even eat his strawberry before falling asleep!...we didn't leave him in this position for long, of course; I had the pleasure of carrying his sleepy, hot, heavy little body up to his room and tucking him in bed after giving him plenty of kisses...how I love him!

6 comments:

Sally said...

Oh! I feel so sorry for him! I'm glad he got some rest. I hope he feels better very soon. We are all doing much better over here, and I hope it lasts this time!

Margie said...

Finally! I can play along! This week, finally, I got the shot that worked for Simple Sunday. It's a little silly, but very simple. That's the big idea, though, isn't it?

Lisa said...

Poor little David! He looks so sweet! I hope he feels better today.

Heart of Wisdom Academy said...

He is so cute, he looks like a precious moments doll.

Unknown said...

Dear little poppet -- I love how you said it was your pleasure to carry him. I also adore putting sleeping babies to bed.
I hope you don't mind if I pop your lentil soup recipe up on my blog -- it's so glorious that I don't want to forget it, and my blog is really my recipe book these days!

Charree said...

Awww...Poor thing. He looks worn out. I hope that he gets to feeling better soon.