Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hasta La Vista!

Tomorrow morning I am heading north for a homeschool conference, so I won't be posting anything for a little while. I went to this conference last year and was VERY inspired, so I'm really looking forward to it and am eager to hear the different speakers they have this year. Plus, I get to spend a night with my good friend Jackie (who lives near the location of the conference) and catch up with her. :)

As much as I'm looking forward to this weekend away, I'm also already missing my family...sigh. Every time we are apart for even one night, I realize anew how extremely fortunate Jeff and I have been to not have to spend very much time away from each other during the years of our marriage.

Anyway, I'll post again in a few days!

3 comments:

New Mom said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Davene!!!!

This is Kristal (homeschool mom) from Hampton Roads, I just found out from Claire that you have a blog. Well I just wanted to drop a note, now that I know you have a blog, I might start blogging again! I can't wait to catch up with you. I pray that you have a refreshing time at the homeschool conference. I can't wait to here about your family and homeschool etc.
Love Kristal

Davene said...

Hi, Kristal! It's great to hear from you again!!! Do you have a blog? How is homeschooling going for you? :) Thanks so much for your note; it will be fun to be in touch with you again!