Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Peace Restored

Anybody notice I was feeling a little feisty when I wrote the last post? Jeff noticed. :) And he, being my knight in shining armor, quickly rode to my rescue. After he got home from work yesterday and we ate supper, he armed himself with hammer, nails, and another board with which to bar Sweetie Pie's entrance into Molly's space. Guess what? It worked!!! When I fed Molly today, Sweetie Pie galloped over, then turned away disappointed. But I sure was happy. :) There was no extra "matter" in Molly's bowl to deal with...I knew our dog was getting enough food and not having to compete for it...I didn't have to fear getting kicked. Feeding Molly was actually quite a peaceful, enjoyable experience!

I'm happy to report that all is well again with the various creatures on Sylvan Drive!

No comments: