Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 11



First of all, did I catch you off guard with my new blog look??? I was experimenting with different layouts and thought it would be fun to try something new; after all, it's been 6 whole months of the old template. Yeah, I'm really spontaneous that way. You just never know what radical changes I might make!!! :)

So--obviously--this is a picture of the growing baby bump. I knew that this black dress showed off my bump, but I really had no idea it showed it off this much until I saw this picture. I remember that the wind was blowing from my back when Jeff took this shot...maybe it actually blew my dress out in front, and that's why I look so big???

About an hour before this picture was taken, a lady in the church with which we were fellowshipping that morning actually told me that I wasn't showing at all! Hmm, maybe she needs her eyes checked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Davene,
Tim's favorite tree is the magnolia and we have one growing in front of our home... It is blooming, the flowers smell so sweet and now I am a huge fan too! :)
Jeanne

Julie said...

The comment from the McClay house is...."that's CUTE!"

You look GREAT!!!