Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Little David, Play on Your Harp...or on Your Rhythm Sticks, Whichever Is Handy

I am too spent tonight to attempt to write any of the "profound" thoughts swirling around in my brain, so I'll post a few pics from David's music class this morning and leave it at that. Suffice it to say that David loves his music class, and I love watching him love his music class. I'm really grateful we've had this opportunity to do something like this together--just him and I. My time with David almost always includes Josiah as well, which is also a good thing, but it is nice to be able to focus on one boy at a time for a while.
~ David with the group
~ David with Miss Christy, a well-loved teacher in our household since she was also Josiah's teacher for 3 semesters of music classes

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Davene, did you know I'm in your neck of the woods right now? I was about a mile from your house yesterday & was tempted to drop by, but I have a strict rule about dropping in on people unannounced -I just don't do it. I'd love to see you....we could compare tummies. :)

Christin said...

Hey! that little class looks adorable! Where does big brother go during that time?

Davene said...

He gets special Daddy time then...since Jeff is off on Wednesdays, it works out great! :)

Julie said...

So cute!