Friday, November 23, 2007

Through Jeff's Eyes, Part Four

Last, but certainly not least, in this series of pictures from yesterday morning...

These pics are perhaps my favorite of all Jeff took, since they so beautifully capture the changing leaves of this season--but even more importantly, the ideal tree-lined lane that I always pictured myself having someday. Even when we moved here, I was intending fully to create such a row of trees on both sides of our driveway...that is, until my dad started telling me about such things as septic systems and tree roots damaging them, etc.--you know, practical stuff that I'd rather not think about! It's a good thing somebody around here has their head on straight and isn't only concerned with how our driveway looks!

Anyway, until we figure out how to live without a septic system, I'm reduced to enjoying other people's gorgeous, long, tree-lined lanes...and this is a perfect example of such a one.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the photos! One of my favorites...a long tree lined driveway. Wait until the trees are older! So beautiful.