Saturday, November 17, 2007

No. 6

I'm not feeling at all inspired tonight, so I'll keep this short by simply adding something else to my list of the pregnancy ailments I could be experiencing but have (so far) been spared.

6. leg cramps -- I remember vividly the first time I had a leg cramp during my pregnancy with Josiah...I literally cried out in pain so forcefully that Jeff came running, convinced that I must be in labor...but no, it was simply a leg cramp...if you've had them, you know how intensely painful they can be...and you can imagine why I'm so grateful that I haven't had a single one during this pregnancy! (now watch, I'll probably get one tonight...) :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, I remember those! I think Scott thought the house was on fire when I yelled from a leg cramp waking me the middle of the night. Intense pain. BUT only during the first pregnancy...not second.

Aren't our bodies amazing and complicated?!!