Wednesday, August 15, 2007

In the Livestock Barn

Our county fair is being held this week; and--OF COURSE!--we couldn't miss it! After all, this is something we look forward to all year!!! I have such good memories of the fair from when I was a little girl attending it yearly and occasionally entering things in it. The highlight of my fair career was the blue ribbon I won for some gladiolas I entered; I'm still proud of that accomplishment! :) Maybe next year, we'll enter something...
~ our visit to the fair began in the livestock barn where Josiah posed by a friendly goat...
~ and David checked out a curious pig...
~ and we admired the big, fat cows
Just for the record, I could have spent MUCH more time in these barns than the males in my family were interested in...so we hurried through pretty quickly and moved on to the next item of interest: the food! :)

No comments: