Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Two Boys and a Grandma

Yesterday, our regular plans to visit my great-aunt were changed because of an infection she had that actually landed her in quarantine! So, Plan B was picking beans from our garden and canning dill beans. My incredible mom did almost all the work of this, but she was "helped" in the morning by her two youngest grandsons. It was so much fun for me to be working in the kitchen, listening to peals of laughter ring out from the porch. My boys are so blessed to have grandparents so near! If for no other reason (and there are actually MANY other reasons), I will be eternally grateful that we moved here at this time because of moments such as these.

1 comment:

Christin said...

Don't I know that one! Being close to grandparents has been priceless for our girls. :)